Monday, January 5, 2009

LUSH order

Well, its been about a month on my olive oil cleanse and I am not as excited as I was. My pores are most definitely at a stand-still, major. Not only that but mineral makeup brands really are vastly different. I had to buy some Maybelline mineral foundation and powder and I am back to the shiny nose after 1 hour. *sigh*

I continue on with the cleanse at least once daily though as I figure it'll ward off any more wrinkles.

Dear Sis has dropped out of the cleanse experiment as it is making her break out if she skips a day using it.

She is getting together a LUSH order with me and we will be trying the Coalface soap for large pores. I'll keep you posted.

Meanwhile, check out my Etsy store as I venture into bottlecap jewelry and glass pendant necklaces; a change from my usual soap.

As soon as I get caught up on reading the 3rd and 4th books in the Twilight series, I hope to offer bath products and jewelry to match the main characters. We'll see how that goes! Always short on time I am.

Happy New Year,
Lynn

No comments: