Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Crafting classes beginning in September

For the last two years I've held kid's crafting classes at my home on and off. This year I am planning on beginning them again. They'll be held Monday nights from 7-8:15 PM (barring nothing changes in my son's schedules, such as sports practices). Whether they will be weekly or bi-weekly classes, I am not yet sure. For children grades k and up in the Warren county area.

Cost will usually be $5 per child per class. Payment is needed at time of drop-off but number of children attending will always be needed in advance so I can have time to order supplies.

Boys are welcome to attend any classes. Some classes can easily become very unisex in the end result.

My plans for fall classes as loosely as follows:
September:

bath tub fun: make bath paint and bath jelly
altered clip board: alter a plain clip board into a beautiful note/photo display

October:

Bottlecap bling: make 2 necklaces from bottlecaps
Decoupaged desk/vanity tray
Sassy initial tote bag
cotton paper casting (use for cards, crafts, etc.)

November:

Mosaic picture frame
alter a brag book/photo album
make a girly wall plaque with hook for hanging items
make "sweet shoppe" clay beads

December:

whipped layered bath butter
"flirty purse" paper album
"Pixie Dust" bath fizz and glitter gel for hair/body



More details to come!
-Lynn

No comments: