Friday, November 13, 2009

bottlecap, glass tile, and scrabble tile necklaces




I love to make bottlecap and tile necklaces.

Visit me on Facebook (Lynn Foster) to see all my graphics choices. The ones shown here are just a few of the graphics I've purchased.

The necklace can have your favorite photo added, no extra charge.
Glass tile necklaces come in three sizes:
1 inch $6

1 and 3/8 inch $8

and 2 inch square $12

I will put the glass pendant on my choice of necklace: ribbon-cording, ball chain, or three strands of matching ribbon tied together.

Bottlecaps:
If you see one you like I can make you a bottlecap necklace, my choice of flattened/unflattened cap, my choice of ribbon-cording necklace/ball chain necklace/or three strands of ribbon tied necklaces (depedning on available stock) for $3 each.

Or just the pendant itself or a bottlecap magnet for only $1.

Wood scrabble tile necklaces:
Cost is $4 each and I will put them on the choices of necklaces available in above descriptions.

You can pay me via paypal. Just email me at mid_tn_homeschool_connection@yahoo.com for more info. and I will invoice you.

Don't forget to visit me online at http://www.whimsylanecreations.etsy.com/ and http://www.sugarsweetbathshoppe.etsy.com/ to see samples and current listings.


And remember me the next time you need a party activity for birthdays, scouts, sleepovers, community clubs, etc. I love to work with children and adults, and have a list of Craft and Create Parties from which to choose.


Lynn
















No comments: