Saturday, March 28, 2009

new items in both Etsy stores

I wanted to let you all know I have new items in both my Etsy stores this week:

At Whimsy Lane Creations, I am adding new initial bottle cap and scrabble tile pendant necklaces. I also have a new Twilight saga necklace with charms to represent each of the four books' major highlights.

Over at my new shop, Sugar Sweet Bath Shoppe, I have added party favors and a wholesale lip balm listing.

Be sure to check it all out.

I ordered some Derma Doctor Picture Porefect from Sephora, which was a real splurge for me. So far though, i am not at all impressed. This product had rave reviews online but is doing very little in the way of either cleaning or shrinking my t-zone pores. Anyone out there using this and care to comment?

No comments: