Monday, March 9, 2009

new store on Etsy

Announcing my new Etsy store, Sugar Sweet Bath Shoppe. I have decided to move all my bath & body products to one store and keep Whimsy Lane Creations open for all my misc. crafting joy! It will take awhile to move things over but I think it will make it easier for customers to find what they are looking for rather than sifting through 90 very different, unrelated items.

My speciality will be scent-your-own products and bakery scents. You''ll begin to see items like Coconut Marshmallow Fluff Whipped Sugar Scrub, many new scents, and more soy products. I am hoping the whole shop will have a very girly, sweet look and my items should reflect that.

Keep in touch!
-Lynn

www.whimsylanecreations.etsy.com
www.SugarSweetBathShoppe.etsy.com....coming soon!

No comments: